- Technical Info
Ultra-Linemark is a pure acrylic emulsion paint for application to tar/bitumen and concrete roads.
Its principal characteristics are:
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), which ensure long lasting paint with less frequent application and no noxious fumes or odours during application
- Quick drying and low dirt pick up. Will not flake and deteriorate like conventional paint
- Supplied ready for brush/roller/spray application
- Excellent adhesion properties, which will maintain its sheen
- Excellent glass bead retention
- Drying time is 30 minutes at 21°C
|Road Crossing sign painted with UltraLast Linemark|
- ZERO V.O.C. (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- No noxious fumes of odours during application
- Quick drying
- Low dirt pick up
- Supplied ready for brush, roller or spray application
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Cleaning of equipment is conducted with water
- Drying time: 30 minutes @ 21º Celsius
- Shelf life 2 years +
- Can be applied to buffers, concrete, metal and tar
- Water clean up
- No noxious fumes during application
- Less frequent applications
- Will not flake or deteriorate like conventional paint
- Will maintain its sheen
- Excellent glass bead's retention
Ultra-LineMark is specifically designed to be applied to the following road surfaces:
All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and free of any loose particles.
- Clean up
- Clean all equipment thoroughly with water immediately after use
- White, yellow and red with sheen finish, and black with matt finish. Any colour really
- Must not be thinned
- Approximately 65% by mass
- Flash point
- Not flammable
- Shelf life
- Minimum 2 years +
The normal spreading rate for Ultra-Linemark is 4 m2/litre at 25 micrometers Dry Film Thickness (DFT) on a smooth surface. However, a practical calculation is required for separate substrates.Material Safety Data Sheet
Clean all equipment thoroughly with water immediately after use.
Keep containers well sealed.
Store at moderate temperatures.