We provide a healthy, durable and cost effective alternative to conventional paints and painting products. After providing a wide range of environmentally friendly products locally for the last 15 years, we have now extended our reach with this web portal.
Ultralast ECOATINGTM eco paints were developed over a period of more than 30 years. This most revolutionary research resulted in maintaining products for the lasting protection of literally any surface, especially at a time of environmental concern. Ultralast ECOATINGTM Eco Paint's most revolutionary characteristics and ability to meet industrial performance demands whilst posing no threat to the environment have positioned the company at the forefront of the Eco Friendly paint industry.
The Ultralast ECOATINGTM System is a new variant, developed for Australian conditions, of the revolutionary "B formula" technology originally invented over 30 years ago.
Exhaustive quality tests have been complemented in the renowned laboratories of the UK Paint Research Association. Even the Swiss Environmental Institute, one of the world's most stringent adjudicators of environmental excellence, accepted Ultralast for tax-free status - the only coating product in the world ever to achieve this distinction.
Switzerland, arguably the world's most progressive and environmentally sensitive Government, provides tax-free status for environmentally friendly products of all kinds. Ultralast paint is not sold there yet, but classification and listing were sought as a formal universal certification of quality.
News of the quality of Ultralast ECOATINGTM system has quickly spread among architects, developers, builders and painting professionals.
Discover eco friendly paints
We provide a healthy, durable and cost effective alternative to conventional paints and painting products.
why choose us?
- We lead the eco friendly paints market with over 30 years of helping save the planet behind us
- Our green products have been through rigourous testing and evaluation
- Although these eco products surpass our competitors in quality, our prices are still very competitive and are often cheaper
- Ultralast have continued to build their team over the years, offering high levels of expertise in many area's, and ensuring the companies contiued growth and reliability to our eco aware clients
Ultralast's amazing properties
- zero v.o.c. 0.04368kg/l
- adhesion (class 0, no failure)
- water bond
- reduces indoor temperatures by 8ºc to 13ºc (light colours)
- semi-permeable membrane
- acid resistant
- alkaline and stain resistant
- fungus resistant
- ultra violet and weathering resistant
- water carrier
- abrasion resistant
- colour & light fast, does not fade
- rust preventative
- creep and impact resistant
- flexibility - (very good)
- extremely scrubable
- easy application even by unskilled labour
- low overall cost
- one paint for all surfaces
- fire retardant
- life expectancy 7 years +
- shelf life of 2 years + (when well sealed)
- clean up with water
- cleanability (very good)
- dries quickly
- will never harden
- no blistering
- no flame spreading